Schladming-Dachstein Holiday Region
Out of the hotel door and into the natural paradise of Schladming-Dachstein!
The varied landscape and dreamlike natural scenery promise an unforgettable holiday at the Höflehner Nature and Wellness Hotel.
Direct access to the slopes of the Schladming 4-mountain ski circuit awaits you during a stay at the Höflehner Nature and Wellness Hotel. 223km of perfectly groomed ski slopes are easily accessible with around 109 modern cable cars and chair lifts. Europe's most modern snow-making system also allows you to enjoy skiing well into the sunny mountain spring.
The Schladming 4-mountain ski circuit connects the well-known winter sports resorts: Haus im Ennstal, Schladming, Rohrmoos and Reiteralm. So you are always live in Ski amadé - Austria's greatest skiing pleasure.
But that's not all by far, in addition to skiing, you can also enjoy numerous other winter activities and winter benefits such as:
- guided snowshoe tours and hikes, also with our alpacas and llamas
- kilometres of cross-country skiing trails in the immediate vicinity
- 5.000m² Alpine SPA with various pools, saunas, infusions and treatments
- a daily changing activity programme directly in the hotel
- in-house ski and snowboard rental, as well as a sports shop directly in the hotel
- and many other inclusive services
The area around our hotel delights with its extraordinary abundance of water - there are around 300 mountain lakes and 100 waterfalls in the Schladming-Dachstein region. Together with the diverse flora and fauna, you will experience a natural spectacle in the middle of the mountains. With a bit of luck, you will encounter marmots, deer and chamois. Numerous mountain huts invite you to take a break with their delicious natural products - fresh alpine butter, farmhouse bacon or a hearty Brettljause are simply a must on the mountain!
During your active holiday in the Schladming-Dachstein Region, the following await you:
- guided hiking and biking tours with our own mountain and hiking guides (free of charge)
- signposted hiking trails with designated Nordic Walking and mountain bike routes
- Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard with over 100 free holiday experiences in the region
- varied activity programme directly at the hotel (daily free of charge)
- Fitness studio with modern equipment
- over 5,000m² Premium Alpin SPA with various pools, saunas, infusions and treatments
- 8 golf courses and various golf courses in the Schladming-Dachstein and Liezen region
- and many more inclusive services