Schladming-Dachstein Holiday Region
Out of the hotel door and into the natural paradise of Schladming-Dachstein!
The varied landscape and dreamlike natural scenery promise an unforgettable holiday at the Nature and Wellness Hotel Höflehner.
The area around our hotel delights with its extraordinary abundance of water - there are around 300 mountain lakes and 100 waterfalls in the Schladming-Dachstein region. Together with a diverse flora and fauna, you will experience a natural spectacle in the middle of the mountains. With a bit of luck, you will encounter marmots, deer and chamois. Numerous mountain huts invite you to take a break with their delicious natural products - fresh alpine butter, farmhouse bacon or a hearty Brettljause are simply a must on the mountain!
During your active holiday in the Schladming-Dachstein Region, the following await you:
- guided hiking and biking tours with our own mountain and hiking guides (free of charge)
- signposted hiking trails with designated Nordic Walking and mountain bike routes
- Schladming-Dachstein Sommercard with over 100 free holiday experiences in the region
- varied activity programme directly at the hotel (daily free of charge)
- Fitness studio with modern equipment
- over 5,000m² Premium Alpin SPA with various pools, saunas, infusions and treatments
- 8 golf courses and various golf courses in the Schladming-Dachstein and Liezen region
- and many more inclusive services
Direct access to the slopes of the Schladming 4-Mountain Ski Area awaits you during your stay at the Höflehner Nature and Wellness Hotel. 223km of perfectly groomed ski slopes are easily accessible with around 109 modern cable cars and chair lifts. Europe's most modern snow-making system also allows you to enjoy skiing well into the sunny mountain spring.
The Schladming 4-mountain ski circuit connects the well-known winter sports resorts: Haus im Ennstal, Schladming, Rohrmoos and Reiteralm. So you are always live in Ski amadé - Austria's greatest skiing pleasure
But that's not all by far, in addition to skiing, you can also enjoy numerous other winter activities and winter benefits such as:
- guided snowshoe tours and hikes, also with our alpacas and llamas
- kilometres of cross-country skiing trails in the immediate vicinity
- 5.000m² Alpine SPA with various pools, saunas, infusions and treatments
- a daily changing activity programme directly in the hotel
- in-house ski and snowboard rental, as well as a sports shop directly in the hotel
- and many other inclusive services