Essential oils create a pleasant atmosphere in which you feel good. Whether at home or in the office.
Especially in the cold winter time, it is important to listen to your body. Whether you just want to relax or you have a little cold coming on - with aromatic oils you can turn your home into a feel-good oasis for your immune system. However, there are also a few things to keep in mind when you use essential oils...:
1. Special ingredients not only protect plants from predators and fungal infestations, but also us humans from viruses and bacteria. The leaves, flowers and fruits of aromatic plants are true treasures of nature.
2. There are various ways in which you can transform your living space into a fragrance oasis:
For example, use special scented bowls with a mixture of water and oil and place a candle underneath.
Our tip: There are also wooden or clay bowls that you can place on the radiator
Relativ new here are aroma diffusers that automatically mist your favourite scent in the room at a certain time interval.
Take a look at our online shop right now - click me!
- NEVER use fragrance oils pure.
- In a 30m² room, 3-4 drops mixed with water are enough.
- Always adhere strictly to the quantities given and do not add any oil!
Not every oil is suitable for every person - the golden rule is:
"Try it out and create your own blend!"
Which oil blends boost my immune system?
If you have a cold or the beginnings of a cold, different oils will help you on their own or in a blend:
- Thyme Linalool
- Spruce needles
- Rose oil
- Lemon oil, also in a mixture with Swiss stone pine or Swiss stone pine
If you need relaxation in the evening because your day has been full of stress and strain, we recommend the following blends:
- Lavender oil
- Swiss stone pine oil
The following blend is ideal for your relaxation cure:
- Swiss stone pine
- Blood orange
You have come to the right place with our Premium Spa Team. Feel free to ask us if you would like to learn more about the effects of essential oils. In keeping with the theme, we recommend soothing sauna infusions to strengthen your immune system. You are sure to find your favourite sauna in our alpine sauna village!
Book your place to feel goodright away