This delicious walnut tart comes with a creamy filling and a terrific topping! Fruity pears and a creamy filling meet walnut crumble ♥
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsp water
- 160g sugar
- 80g flour
- 80g walnuts
- 250g cream
- 100g pear pulp
- 1 sheet gelatine
- 2 pears
- 500g sugar
- 100g water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cardamom capsules
- 4 cloves
- 500g pear juice
- 5g agar agar
- Ground vanilla (1 pinch)
- Ground cinnamon (1 pinch)
- 100g sugar
- 50g walnuts
- To begin, preheat the oven to 180°C. For the cake base, beat the 6 eggs with the sugar and water until creamy. Fold in the flour and walnuts until everything is combined into a smooth batter. Pour the batter evenly into a greased tin and pre-bake the base in the preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the delicious pear cream filling. Whip the cream and fold in the pear pulp. Soften the gelatine and also work it into the cream. Mhnomnomnomnom so creamy, so delicious!
- Then wash, core and dice about 2 pears. Caramelise the sugar in a pan and add the pear cubes, deglaze with water and add cinnamon sticks, cardamom pods and cloves for flavour. The pear ragout is ready
- Take the now baked cake base out of the oven, cut out the tartlets round (here Ø 5 cm).
- Now continue with the pear gel. Put the pear juice, agar agar, vanilla and cinnamon together in a pan and simmer for at least 3 minutes. Allow the mixture to set and whisk/mix.
- Place the pear cream on the walnut tartlets that have already been cut out, top with the pear ragout and finally place the pear gel on the tartlets.
- For the walnut crumble, caramelise the sugar in a pan and add the walnuts, allow the mixture to set and mix - the crumble is made.
- Place the walnut tartlet with the crumble on a plate, add the remaining pear ragout and enjoy. ♥
Enjoy your meal! Your guests will love it.
Our tip: Homemade chocolate ice cream
For this you will need:
175g dark chocolate
Mix everything together and strain to a rose, strain and refrigerate for 12 hours. Finally, place in the freezer until it has reached the desired consistency.