Family adventure days
3 overnight stays
Family holiday in Austria: Go on a journey of discovery with our hiking guide and venture into Austria's largest high ropes course.
- 3 nights incl. gourmet board
- 1 Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card
- Höflehners Funpark with sports field, Spiele Alm and Aktiv Alm
- 1 x admission to the largest high ropes course in Austria
- 1 x summer tobogganing in the Ramsau (Rittisberg Coaster) or on the Hochwurzen with the mountain go-kart
In addition, over 30 Höflehner inclusive services are available to you.
Among other things:
- Daily guided hikes with our mountain hiking guides
- 2 guided mountain bike tours per week
- Relaxation and activity programme according to the weekly schedule
- Childcare from 3 years from 09:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 19:00
Experience the mountain summer together with your loved ones in the Schladming Dachstein region!
Highlights of the region:
- Wild Waters - a walk along the waterfall over suspension bridges and ladders
- Dachstein Skywalk - the glacier experience in summer with the stairway to nowhere, ice palace
- Reiteralm circular hiking trail - with the beautiful mirror lake that reflects the Dachstein massif
- Rittisberg hiking and hut experience: Halseralm, Sonnenalm and Ochsenalm spoil you with delicacies from the region.
- Ursprungalm with a hike to Giglachsee lake. The Ursprungalm was the film set for the famous Heidi film
- Styrian Lake Constance
- Hike into the Gumpental valley to the Schmiedalm fishing hut
- Fairytale trail
- Moosmandl trail
- Mushroom nature trail on the Hochwurzen
- Tunnel hike in the Obertal valley
- Archaeological trail at the Luser waterfall
- To the water wheels
- At the Waldhäuslalm in Untertal
- Hospiland on the Planai. The fun & games experience with the World Cup mascot Hopsi